About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Sister Hedy

It's been a while since I posted but I've been so busy.  Last Friday, the 19th, my sister Hedy came to visit me for a playdate.  I was so happy to see her that I jumped on her with a big 'ol hug the minute she walked in the door.  It was on from there.  We played all afternoon with only a break to eat and busy.  My furraiser said we had to have a couple of timeouts though cause we both were getting to rough with each other.  Max didn't seem to mind the break though.  He just laid in the sun basking in the enjoyment of not having to play with me....LOL. 

I really didn't want to see her leave but I knew she had to go back to her own home.  I was really tired and sleep so good all night long.  My furraiser even told me that Hedy didn't move when she went to get her out of the car.  I guess she was just as tired.  I miss her so.  I was very sad the next couple days but my furraiser told me that I was going to get another friend to play with later.

I miss my all my sisters and hope that they all at some point can share some time at my place. 

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment