About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What a weekend!!!

I had the most fun this weekend.  Saturday I got to go on a boat ride with my fellow pups in training.  It was so fun to see Oakley and Baity again.  Before we got on the boat though their furraisers put some blue stuff on thier noses and made them look funny.  Kinda like the lifeguards that you see with the white on their noses.  Apparently, the white labs sunburn the tops of their noses.  They looked funny but I bet a sunburn woulda hurt worse.

I got to look over the side and watch the water as it went by but I was just a content to sit by my sister, Judy.  It kinda felt like a car ride.  When Judy would sit up into the wind, her ears would fly out like the Flying Nun.  I had to bark out loud at her.  Oakley would do it too while he stood out the front of the boat watching.

Me and Judy enjoying the ride








Judy the flying dog
Look at the water!!!
 











Sad news though.  Judy went home on Saturday after the boat ride.  Ray, her furraiser, came back because Tillie got sick and he picked Judy up while he was here.  I missed her so much and sat at the window crying for her to come back.  It's so lonely without them.  I love Max and all but he just doesn't play like my sisters do.  I'm sure I will see her again though.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles



No comments:

Post a Comment