About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Me and my furraiser did some Christmas shopping this weekend.  Boy, I didn't know it could be so exhausting.  My furraiser didn't even take me to all the places that she went.  She said something about not wanting to overwhelm me with the big malls and crowds....wonder what a mall is?

Anyways, we only went to a couple of stores but we walked around furever.  I did get to stop and be petted by the employees and some of the little kids in the store.  That was fun but by the time we got done, I was tuckered out.  I think I must have slept all night and then some the next day.  Even my feet were tired.

After we went Saturday, she took me out again on Sunday to do a little more shopping.  I don't know if I like this shopping thing.  It makes me very tired and very thirsty.

All in all, she said that I did good.  No accidents in the stores....yippee!!!!

I hope we are done now though and I hope everyone else has completed their shopping too.

Fur Friends Furever,
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment