About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vet Visit

I had my first vet visit here with my furraiser.  There were so many new friends in the waiting area and I got so excited I tinkled all over the floor as I met each one of them.

I waited for a very long time it seemed and I had to sit for what seemed like furever but my furraiser didn't seem to think it was too long.  When they finally took me back, they weighed me first.  I am a big girl at 15.0 pounds.  After that they took me to this room and put up on the shiny, slippery table.  I stayed close to my furraiser cause I didn't know what these strange people in white coats were going to do to me.

They were all really nice and like me so much and made a big fuss but I wasn't too sure I wanted them to be around me.  And for good cause too, because they stuck me with some pin!!!  Not just once either, but twice.  They tried to trick me with a treat but I knew what they were up to....after they stuck me anyways.

The vet says that I'm a healthy girl and very smart.  She thinks I'll be a good guide dog some day.  I do too.

Fur Friends Forever,
Fran


No comments:

Post a Comment