About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Freedom

"By Emily"

So yesterday, I got full run of the house.  I got to explore so many more places that I've not been before and found some favorite spots.  I really like the back of the chair or even in between the pillows on the chair.  It keeps me safe from the massive furball they call "Max".  Not sure what he is but I don't like him.  He is soooo huge and he just won't leave me alone.  I've even tried to smack him on his nose and spit in his face but he just keeps coming back for me.  If this is what brothers are like then I don't want any!!!!

I got to see outside today while it was raining.  My pet opened the blinds for me to see out and it looked all wet.  No thanks, I think I will stay inside where my pet will keep me warm and feed me whatever I want.  I did notice though my pet didn't like me on the table.  There were so many good smells coming from there last night but she just wouldn't let me check it out.

The last couple of weeks have been kinda odd around here and for them to let me explore has been a treat.  We have had several other furballs in my house that acted just like Max.  Always in my face.  And I hear we are getting another one next week...OH JOY!!!

Well, maybe this new one will be small and I can train it right.  This is my home and my pets.  Off for a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment