About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Northwest School of Art's Choir

Last night my furraiser took me to yet another Chrismas concert with her furrdaughter.  I think I'm really get the hang of this Christmas thing.  I kept whining at my furraiser but she kept telling me "no noise".  I don't think she realized until it was done that I REALLY had to go busy.  She did take me out once during the concert but there we sooooo many other smells outside that I just couldn't concentrate to do my busy.  I did finally get to go once it was all over.

I also got to learn how to do stairs.  I think my furraiser was going to wait until she could take me to my furgrandma's house where there is carpet so I wouldn't hurt myself but I it just didn't happen that way.  At first they were a little scary and I wasn't quite sure how to get up them.  She was very patient with me while I got my footing straight.  There were only 4 stairs but it felt like a whole bunch more than that.  Of course going down would have been pretty easy for me being that I like to jump and  I tried to jump them all but my furraiser wouldn't let me.  She made me walk down them.  Boy sometimes she can be no fun at all.

Anyways, the kids sang good and I got to get out of the house.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles

2 comments:

  1. you sure must have had a lot of fun at the concert. You get to go to more places than most of us kids
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of furry fun!
    Hope to see you at the Christmas party next month :)

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete