About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, December 27, 2010

SNOW

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  It was very chaotic here and I just wanted to be the center of attention.  I kept waiting for my furraiser to drop some of that yummy ham on the floor for me and Max to eat.  I knew she wouldn't though being that Max was sick on December 23rd.  My furraiser thinks his thyroid was probably acting up or he ate something he shouldn't have cause the vet said he was fine.

But Christmas night something wonderful happened here.  Something white, cold, and fluffy started to fall from the sky.  At first I thought it was rain and I was NOT going out in it.  I really didn't need a cold shower.  My furraiser insisted that I go out in it.  It was wonderful.  It was so light and fluffy.  I tried to catch it on my tongue and when it hit, it was cold and turned wet.  My furraiser called it SNOW.

Later that night they took me out again and this snow was all over the ground.  I love this stuff.  It was so invigorating that it made me run around like a puppy without my head.  I loved digging in it with my nose and eating it.  It tastes soo good (not the yellow stuff though).  My furraiser and her boyfriend were having a snowball fight and they kept throwing the snow around.  I liked trying to catch it and have it smash me in my nose.  It was such a fun game I didn't want to stop but my furraiser said she was cold....booo for you....BOL.

Anyways, it's time to go play some more in the snow.  Bark at you later.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles

2 comments: