About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sleigh Ride

On Friday, December 22nd, my furraiser took me to church for their Christmas service.  They had all kinds of things going on like carolers, s'more making, kettle corn, donkeys, camels, goats and even a live nativity scene.

They also had sleigh rides.  I got to take my first sleigh ride pulled by 2 huge horses.  I was a bit scared of the big animals cause I was just so tiny next to them.  My furraiser lifted me up on the sleigh and she got on and rode with me.  It was alot like riding in a car, only very slow.

After that, we went and met the donkeys.  They kinda smelled but I liked the food they were feeding them.  My furraiser kept telling me "No, leave it" but it just tasted so good.  I would sneak it when she wasn't looking.  After that, she fed me and I busied before going into church for the service.  It was such a good sermon according to my furraiser.  Personally I wouldn't know cause all that other stuff made me so sleepy that I kinda slept through it all.

I know I'm late in posting this so I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas.  And I hope that everyone is safe and has a great New Year as well.

Fur Friends Furever,
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment