About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Weddington Assisted Living and 1st Holiday Concert

I had a very busy weekend.  On Saturday, I  met my sisters and some other fun fur friends at the Weddington Assisted Living home.  I got to meet alot of people there.  Some were in wheelchairs, some had walkers but most were just seated around in the common area.  All the residents just loved all of us puppies.  We loved them too.  It was fun to watch all their faces light up when they got to pet us and as we wiggled in their laps when they held us.  What a joy!!!!

I also got to go to my first Christmas Concert on Sunday.  The singing was so beautiful but I didn't understand a thing they sang.  It was all in Latin but it was fun anyways.  My furraiser said I did an excellent job on sitting still but she said I still need to work on my walking on a leash.

Fur Friends Forever,
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment