About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sunday Church

This past Sunday I got to go to church for the first time at The Cove.  My furraiser said I was very good cause I slept through most of it.  I thought sleeping through a church service was a bad thing but I guess only for fur people is it a bad thing.

After the service, I got lots of attention.  All the little kids wanted to pet me, even the big kids.  My furraiser made me sit to be petted but I just wanted to wiggle all over everyone and give everyone kisses.   Some of the little fur kids tasted good.  I didn't know that so many of them had different tastes to them.  I wanted to lick them all but my furraiser wouldn't let me.  Something about making me sick..but I don't get it.

After that we went to this place called McDonalds.  There were these things called french fries all over the floor.  Boy, I wanted to taste those too cause they smelled so good but my furraiser wouldn't let me have those either.  I swanny (that's southern for swear) she won't let me have anything that smells soooo good.

My furraiser did get a picture of me with the tree at church.  I didn't want to sit still cause there were so many people to see but she did get a halfway decent one.

Fur Friends Forever,
Fran

1 comment: