About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Buddy Charlie

I have had sooo much fun with Charlie being here.  We play tug-o-war and wrestle all the time.  He has become a good buddy to me.  It has only been 2 days but I think he is awesome like a big brother should be.  He even lets me crash next to him once we are all tuckered out from playing so much.  Although I think Charlie just lets me lay next to him while I sleep and he peeks.  I don't care because I think it's cool that he lets me do it and keeps me warm too.  I'll share my pillow with him anytime he wants to come over and stay.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment