About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Waffles' Shower

"By Beth"
On Wednesday morning, I was getting ready to take my kids to the dentist.  I had the shower running to get hot.  I opened the door to check the temperature and Waffles had to stick her head inside to investigate.  I figured she would get her head wet and back out of the stall very quickly.  To my surprise, when her head got wet, she jumped in.  She started to bite at the water as it was coming down and doing circles under the water.  It must have felt very good to her cause she stayed in until I was clean.  I think she liked the shower better than the bath or maybe she just is getting used to being wet.....either way, liking to be wet makes bath time alot easier for me.  Now I know next time when she gets a bath to let her play in the water first then try to wash her.

1 comment: