About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, November 29, 2010

WOW....What a Week

First off, I hope that everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving day.  I've had a very busy week so this post will be long.  Sorry but I got to keep you updated on everything that has happened.


CHARLIE

What can I say?  We had so much fun together the past week.  We played tug-o-war, chase and wrestled.  Boy is he ever so fast.  My short little legs just couldn't keep up with him so I'd hide in special places and when he ran by me, I'd pounce on him.  It would surprise him every time....LOL.  And when we slept he would always have his arm or leg around me.  He went back to his furraiser on Saturday.  I don't think he really wanted to go and I certainly didn't want him to go.  I miss him.


MY VET VISIT

On Tuesday, I had my first vet visit.  I'm not sure what a vet is but the office had a cage full of kitties that I just so badly wanted to play with.  My furraiser wouldn't let me go over there though.  Sometimes she can be a stick in the mud.  I just wanted to say hi and see if they wanted to play....boo.   Anyways, when they called my name I went into the room with the lady with the long white coat.  She was really nice to me.  She took a really small comb and rubbed my back with it.  It felt really good especially under my collar where it itches so bad.  Good news is that I don't have fleas...YIPPEE.  Bad news is that I have very dry skin.  My furraiser is going to have to put conditioner on me next time she gives me a bath.  My furraiser and the vet talked a little more while the other lady took me in the back room.  She put me on this metal thing that told her how much I weigh.  I've gained 7 pounds since I've been at my furraiser's house.  That's not bad though cause the vet says I have a really good figure....of course I do, I'm a gorgeous little girl.  At the end they gave me a treat and I felt this very quick prick on my shoulder.  I was not turning my treat away for it though and it didn't last very long either so must not have been too important.  After that, we went home and I slept all night.

Well, that's all for me.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles


No comments:

Post a Comment