About Me

I am a yellow female lab that was donated to the Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc. I hope to one day become a seeing eye dog to give freedom to someone who cannot see.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sorry Charlie.....

Ok so, my furraiser did bring me another friend.  Yesterday, she brought me Charlie S.  He is a 6 month old yellow lab, just like me only a different color and older and bigger and a boy.  Ok so maybe not JUST like me.

He loves to play just like me.  However, he is a bit rough sometime because he doesn't realize that I'm smaller.  I've found out though all I have to do is yell a little and Max comes to my rescue and steps in between us.  I guess he is starting to like me but I bet he won't admit it to anyone.

I like my new friend Charlie S. but I don't get it when my furraiser laughs when she says "sorry Charlie".  I guess I'm just too young for that joke.  I watched Charlie as he went into his crate last night when it was time for bed.  He just went right in and made himself comfortable.  I figured, I can do that so I showed my furraiser that I knew what "crate in" means and went in all by myself.

My furraiser keeps telling me that she wishes he would teach me how to busy outside.  I don't understand what she means.  I go outside all the time and I'm busy playing all the time.  I just don't get what she wants me to do........

Anyways, time to play some more.  Bark at you soon.

Wags and Wiggles,
Waffles

1 comment: